Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Influenster Cosmo VoxBox



A few weeks ago I received an email about the Influenster Cosmo VoxBox. I was so excited that I qualified for the box(since not everyone that signs up for one gets one) and was even more thrilled to find out I'd be receiving one! So here's what I got!! To learn more about Influenster please click here .



Here's what's inside the Influenster Cosmo VoxBox:
2 FriXion by Pilot Pens
Forever Red Eau De Parfume Exclusively at Bath and Body Works
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape
Gilette Venus Embrace
Venus & Olay Razor







Initial thoughts
I love the items I received in the Cosmo VoxBox!! The pens are amazing and they really do erase. The Forever Red body spray smelled very nice. It had a fruity scent to it, not overpowering which is a plus for me. I LOVE Venus razors! So happy I got this! And as far as the chocolate I mean this is a food blog so this was my absolute favorite. 


DISCLAIMER: Items in this post were sent to me complimentary for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment or recipe request.