Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Ghirardelli Sea Salt Escape

Description: The decadently rich and creamy milk chocolate in Sea Salt Escape is combined with bursts of sea salt and roasted almonds delivering an epicurean chocolate experience. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with all natural Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk chocolate. Is your mouth watering too?



A few weeks ago I received the Cosmo VoxBox from Influenster. The Ghirardellli Gourmet Milk Sea Salt Escape chocolate bar was by far my favorite product in the box. I've never had a chocolate bar like this one....sweet and salty at the same time! I mean it was amazing.
It's a very nice size chocolate bar for sharing and initially I tried to share it, BUT after tasting it I knew I HAD to eat all by myself! I love chocolate and this Sea Salt Escape bar doesn't disappoint! If you see these in the store grab a few bars, you'll love them!


Items in this post was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment or recipe request.