Sunday, March 31, 2013

My breakfast with belVita breakfast biscuits


I recently received the belVita breakfast biscuits in my Sugar 'N Spice Influenster VoxBox and I was excited to try these. My mom brought these a few months back and raved about how much she liked them. Here's what I came up with for my breakfast with belVita.


Overall I love the belVita breakfast biscuits. I ended up sharing the biscuits with my nephew who kept coming back for more. He's also the biggest food snob I know so yea these were good. They are crunchy, the texture is perfect if you want to dip it in coffee or tea. BelVita breakfast biscuits are packed with 19g of whole grain which is good for digestion. I'm definitely going to purchase a box of these when I see them in store.

DISCLAIMER: Items in this post was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment or recipe request.