Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Nectresse Natural No Calorie Sweetener

Nectresse: Nectresse sweetener tastes like sugar but has zero calories per serving! 100% all natural Nectresse is made primarily from mink fruit combined with other natural sweeteners.

I recently received this item in my Sugar 'N Spice Voxbox from Influenster.com
I've never been a fan of sugar substitutes or no calorie sweeteners because from my experience they've always been sweeter than sugar so I was very hesitant  to try this one out. I've been using it in my coffee and to sprinkle on some of my fruit in the morning and I'm fairly satisfied. I prefer Nectresse over Splenda and Equal. Nectresse leaves a weird after taste, and I can't quite describe what it taste like. It's not super strong but I prefer not to taste it. That being said I will not repurchase or bake with this item just because I prefer regular ole sugar, but if you were looking for a zero calorie sugar substitute this would be perfect!

 Items in this post was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment or recipe request.