Thursday, March 28, 2013

SNEAK PEEK: Influenster Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox 2013


Check out the items I recently received in my Sugar 'N Spice VoxBox 2013. In the coming weeks I will have a few reviews and thoughts on some of the products but this is just to show you all what I got!

belVita Breakfast Biscuits
Nectresse
Dickinson's Original Witch Hazel Oil Controlling Towelettes
Vaseline Spray & Go Moisturizer
Colgate Optic White Regimen
Stay tuned for upcoming post on these items!!


DISCLAIMER: Items in this post was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes. 




                                                                               































































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment or recipe request.