Monday, January 21, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions


Palmolive Fresh Infusions was designed with elegant simplicity and the freshest scents in mind. The clean you've always trusted from Palmolive blends with naturally inspired fragrance for the freshest kitchen around.

I received a box of AMAZING Palmolive Fresh Infusions dish washing liquid from Influenster a few weeks ago and initially I was going to do a sneak peek but I got lazy and life happened. I've been using the products for a while and can now bring you a full review!!

  • Lemon Thyme
  • Lime Basil
  • Ginger White Tea
Since this is a food blog I bake and cook a lot, even though I don't feature everything on here I'm constantly whipping up new things in the kitchen. A lot of cooking and baking leaves A LOT of dirty pans,pots and random utensils. I've been using the Ginger White Tea and I must say I love it.
I'm not one to rave about dish washing liquid, but this right here is something great! It's not the best for hand washing but for cleaning my dishes it's amazing! I over heard my mom raving about it. She's very picky about what she washes her dishes with and to know that she liked this made me happy.
I'm used to a dish washing liquid that creates a look of suds but I know that's not necessary for a good clean. This doesn't suds a lot but just enough that my sponge has bubbles and it cuts grease like no ones business. I'd definitely recommend this product to anyone that's looking for an amazing smelling dish washing liquid and something that effectively cleans!

Items in this post was sent to me complimentary for testing purposes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog. Please feel free to leave a comment or recipe request.